CarcassonneHappily we had a small home party to celebrate wedding of frends on Saturday evening. After dinner, we play a board game ( main part !).
We played Carcassonne, which is a board game to grow areas and own a buildings ( castle, path and surrounding area ).
- each player chooses color of "meeple"
- put all area cards face down in a place
- decide order of play
- repeate until there is no card
- choose an area card
- put the area card in a map
- if card finites construction, you get scores.
- If you have meeple, you can decide whether you own feature in the card